Determination. Passion. Love

Determination. Passion. Love
"There is no remedy for love but to love more" Henry David Thoreau



wedding planning guide

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting Married Journal #11 February 23, 2011

After numerous discussion on who will be our official photographer for the second reception, I am indeed delighted when Fendi drew green light to my choice. He even said 'I know you only choose the best for our day. I couldn't agree more'.

So I decided to go on with one to one discussion with the OP's PA. I texted her and we are going to meet up this Friday at Pavilion. Awesome~ I am looking forward to discuss the future with them and tell them exactly what we need and how we want it to be. Till Friday...

For the meantime, I am still deciding on the official colour for both reception. We both had agreed to 'no-pink' and we both love blue. So I'm thinking of blending royal blue, cobalt blue and classic gold-brown. That is for our 2nd reception. For my side's reception, I prefer a lighter colour. That day I was thinking about the peacock colour. It's different, but I'm afraid the cost will become higher since there isn't any demand on the colour!

Hurmm...aqua blue is not bad at all. So I am still indecisive on colour. Wish I can drop by Jakel any time sooner so I can view those colours with my own eyes. It might look nice in pictures, but look odd in real.

No comments:

Post a Comment