Determination. Passion. Love

Determination. Passion. Love
"There is no remedy for love but to love more" Henry David Thoreau



wedding planning guide

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Married Journal #9 February 9, 2011

It is indeed a gloomy day for me. Everything was slow and live-less. But I would love to share my ideas for our wedding. I have actually thought about it for ages, but have not yet decide on it. Too many ideas are not doing me any good, it seemed...Lol

I was browsing a few informative blogs when I came to a peacock theme! It was awesome. I love the blue peacock colour. It is new, fresh and never been used? But its not odd. I think it can be blended to our main colour, dark peony or silver. What say you?

But the problem with the theme is that it will narrow down my choices of flowers as well as the decoration. And a lot of feathers have to be used. I am not sure if the vendors are able to cater to our idea. Need to discuss with fendi and get back to those vendors asap.

In the meantime, let me go through those websites and get myself more confused! lol


To all b2b, do check these out!

http://www.favorideas.com/wedding-themes/themes-by-color/gray-in-weddings/

http://wedsmack.favorideas.com/trends/peacock-blue-mood-board/

No comments:

Post a Comment