Determination. Passion. Love

Determination. Passion. Love
"There is no remedy for love but to love more" Henry David Thoreau



wedding planning guide

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Getting Married Journal #8 February 5, 2011

It was such a great feeling to be able to rest for a few days. Fendi was unwell when he decided to come over to Johor. We planned to meet the vendors and settle as many things as possible as we might not have anymore time left to go to JB.

We actually didn't set an appointment with them, so it was kind of random. So some of them were not free at the moment I called, while others went outstation and were not in JB. So we had to postponed the meeting to another fine day....which I am yet to know when.

We then went to Singapore to visit a friend. Well, obviously anybody can never resist the temptation of Orchard. Shop till drop!! Went to ion and bought something for a wedding gift. That was superb!(then I realized, this might be the reason why I dreamt a very weird dream last night----so I get a new thing to be adore)

I love Singapore for some reasons. The cleanliness, and not to mention their effective public transportation. SMRT is the best! Wootwoot. Theirs are second best after Hong Kong. Of course! So after we went down at City Hall station, we strolled along the bay and saw Miramar Hotel. The one with the ship on to of the building. Awesome sightseeing. Wonderful coffee. The best night ever!

At approximately 8 pm, we went back to JB. It was a short visit, but I surely will keep it in my long term memory. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment