Determination. Passion. Love

Determination. Passion. Love
"There is no remedy for love but to love more" Henry David Thoreau



wedding planning guide

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting Married Journal #7 January 30, 2011

We were supposed to go to a boutique in Ampang Park but fendi was so busy that we had to cancelled. He probably needs to rent tanjak and other accessories for johor's reception. I am getting worried seeing him not being serious about his attire. But he did mention that he's going to workout to get back his 'body'. *lol* So I guess we can skip on that for now and go back to it somewhere in April.

Oh, one of the bridal in JB, Syura replied me telling she can work on our budget! That's great isn't it? I told Fendi I want to meet up with them before making any decision with regards to the decoration. I mean, we seriously need to ensure that the vendor is really passionate in making it a great day, and sincere when working with us, not solely think about the money. *sigh* That is difficult!

Whatever it is, I am looking forward to meet up with them in person. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment