Determination. Passion. Love

Determination. Passion. Love
"There is no remedy for love but to love more" Henry David Thoreau



wedding planning guide

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting Married Journal #5 January 12, 2011

It has been a while since the past few weeks. As usual, been busy with works, works, works.

To start off, I would like to mention something about the cloth that we have bought for our solemnization ceremony. Yes! A new one, since the one we have bought is to be worn for reception.

It was pretty tempting looking of those French laces available at Jakel. Thank God we have decided on the colour before going there. So in our mind was always....siler peony....

Kak Shanaz was kind of helping in deciding the matching lace. She also propose a good designer for our wedding dresses, Atilia Amani. A new designer, I guess as I have never come across her name. There and then, we decided 'we'll go for it'.

Before that, I need to decide how I want those dresses to be. And it will be a headache!!!

Owh, almost forgotten about official photographer. My fiancé and me had actually decided to take AR. But Along called and decided to hire Heroes Photowork, Razali as our OP. It was awesome, but I had actually kind of promise AR. So I gave Affiq a call and he sounded pretty much disappointed. Hurmmmmm... Could agree more to my sister's decision as I don't want things to happen as the one happened during my engagement.

Seriously, if you are to choose a photographer in JB area, DO NOT hire FYPHOTOGRPHY! I almost lodge a police report on him. He deserved it. Pathetic loser! He didn't even reply my text and pick up my calls. This is my pray, "you'll lost your limbs for treating us unprofessionally, and you'll lose all the time in the world for not obeying to your own promises"

No comments:

Post a Comment